This is a good year to be in the market for a new grill. There are new, innovative, featured filled grills for a variety of budgets and preferences. If you prefer pellet grills over gas grills, below are 4 new pellet grills for the 2022 grilling season that we’re excited about.
This pellet grill is perfect for consumers that need a do everything grill and budget is not an issue. Below are highlights of its features.
- Retails for $3,799.99
- 1,320 square inches of cook area
- Fully insulated dual-wall construction for year-round use in the cold
- A Traeger Induction® cooktop, that’s right, it has an induction cooktop next to the grill surface
- EZ-Clean™ Grease & Ash Keg that collects drippings and pellet ash in one large container for easy cleaning – no more shop vac
- Pizza oven accessory that will be available for purchase later this year
- 10-year warranty
If you’re looking for a pellet grill that looks good built into an outdoor kitchen and gets hot enough to sear, check this one out. Below are highlights of its features.
- The built-in option retails for $1,399 and the version with a cabinet is more
- An impressive temperature range from 180°F-700°F+
- 1,070 square inches of cook area
- Two included meat probes
- 30hr. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper, so you’ll never run out of pellets during a brisket cook
- A slick front pellet hopper design with an integrated prep/serving platform on top of the hopper
This grill has a cool, all-black look and is made by the most well-know and largest brand out there, Weber. Below are highlights of the .
- Retail price of $1,499
- 1,008 square inches of cooking area
- 200-600°F temperature range, which is good for slow and low or searing
- Integrated WEBER CONNECT smart grilling technology that works with the WEBER CONNECT app
- Built-in interior grill lighting for cooks in the dark
- FLAVORIZER bars designed for direct, more consistent heat, instead of a large diffuser plate
- Porcelain-enameled structure retains heat longer and prevents the formation of rust and cracks
- Retail price range from $449 to $649 depending on the model
- NEX-fi™ technology enables user to connect the Nexgrill app to Oakford through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity to control the grill from a smartphone.
- The new SureTemp™ Digital Controller monitors and maintains the firebox temperature within 10 degrees Fahrenheit for precision cooking.
- The I-Site™ pellet fuel indicator easily tracks fuel levels with a glance.
- 6-in-1 cooking methods allow users to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise or warm, and have maximum cooking times ranging from 48 to 55 hours for true slow cooking.
Those are all options to consider if you want a new grill for the 2022 grilling season. We also have a couple honorable mentions below that didn’t make the list for one reason or another.
This grill was released at the end of last grilling season, so it’s not technically new for 2022, but it wasn’t around last year. The recteq RT-1250 is perfect if you cook for a bunch of people and you don’t want to break the bank.
- Retail price of $1,799
- 1,250 square inches of cooking area
- Temperature range from 180°F-700°F+, so you can go low and slow or grill and get a good sear
- An impressive 40 hours of cooking with a full hopper
- 6-year warranty
This grill didn’t make the list because it’s dual fuel (pellet and gas) and also because Camp Chef still hasn’t released it yet….hopefully they release it soon, and we’ll update this article.
We don’t know a whole lot about this Camp Chef pellet grill, but we’re excited to have another dual fuel grill in the market and want to see it in action