Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product through an affiliate link, we may receive a commission at no cost to you.
Weber Inc., who is no stranger to innovative designs with their Traveler portable gas grill and their new Genesis, has been awarded a Red Dot in the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2022. From Weber’s press release, the Red Dot Design Award, established in 1955, is one of the world’s largest design competitions to recognize excellence in Product Design, Communication Design, and Design Concept, receiving more than 20,000 annual submissions from approximately 60 countries worldwide.
The SmokeFire, STEALTH edition pellet grill, not surprisingly comes in all black and has the following features.
- Retail price of $1,499
- 1,008 square inches of cooking area
- 200-600°F temperature range, which is good for slow and low or searing
- Integrated WEBER CONNECT smart grilling technology that works with the WEBER CONNECT app
- Built-in interior grill lighting for cooks in the dark
- FLAVORIZER bars designed for direct, more consistent heat, instead of a large diffuser plate
- Porcelain-enameled structure retains heat longer and prevents the formation of rust and cracks
The release date for the SmokeFire, Stealth addition hasn’t been announced yet by Weber.