Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product through an affiliate link, we may receive a commission at no cost to you.
Weber announced their new 2022 spring line-up today and with it was the new Weber Genesis gas grill line. Weber is calling this years’ Genesis line as their biggest gas grill innovation in 15 years, which is say a lot with their history and recent products, including the Weber Traveler portable gas grill.
On Weber’s website you can build your grill, like you would a new car, with the following options and features.
- 3 burners (Genesis E325s) or 4 burners (Genesis S-435)
- Fuel type – LP or Natural Gas
- Side burner and a grill locker
- Smart features
- Grill lighting
- Color and finish options
The top of the line model is the Genesis SPX-435 smart grill that retails for $2,099. It’s an impressive 4 burner model with the following features.
- 48,000 BTUs
- 994 square inches of total cooking area
- A side burner
- Weber Connect smart technology
- LED illumination for the cooking area
- Extra large sear zone
- PureBlu burners
- 7mm stainless steel cooking grates
- Remote control knob lighting
- Extra-large grill locker for storage
- Side table
The 2022 Weber Genesis line will join other exciting gas grills coming out this spring including the digital temperature controlled Char-Broil Cruise and the feature packed Nexgrill Neevo.