Global Leisure Group subsidiary Nexgrill, wasn’t done with new product launches when it announced a pellet grill line earlier this month. Today Nexgrill announced the Neevo Smart Grill platform. The key features from the new gas grill line include
- Users can connect the Nexgrill app to Neevo through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity to control the grill from a smartphone
- Auto-Warm Mode to keep food warm when after it reaches a set temperature
- Two Cooking Zones produce a combined 44,000 Btu
- The Neevo 720 Plus with Air Fryer offers: air fry, bake, convection bake, broil, convection broil, toast or warm
- A Self-Cleaning Mode that can be manually engaged after a cook
- Four built-in temp probes
- 455.8 square inches of grilling space
From the press release, Nexgrill commented
At Nexgrill, we envision an outdoor entertaining experience where you can grill the perfect meal and enjoy the party at the same time. The Neevo smart grill – working with the Nexgrill app – monitors the cook, tells you when it’s ready and automatically keeps the food warm for you until you’re ready to serve—it’s a game changerRamsay Hawfield, Vice President of Marketing
The launch website includes a video, that oddly enough had no sound for us. Maybe you’ll have better luck. No launch date is listed on the website or press release, but we’re assuming it will be released this spring to compete with other announced gas grill offerings from Weber and Char-Broil.
Update 5/26: The Nexgrill Neevo line has been released.