Just in time for summer, the previously announced Neevo Smart Grill line is released. The gas powered Neevo line has two different model options. The Neevo 720 Smart Grill, featuring 714.3 square inches of total cooking space and the Neevo 720 Plus Smart Grill with Air Fryer, which as you’d guess, adds an air fryer on the side of the grill.
The grill industry is moving towards smart grills and connectivity. Led by the popularization of pellet grills, manufacturers are finding innovative ways to add ease and convenience to grills of other fuel types. This can be seen with charcoal on the Masterbuilt Gravity Series and gas with the Char-Broil Cruise and now the Neevo.
Central to the Neevo platform is a NEX-fi enabled SureTemp controlled and LED control panel that is advertised to maintain even cooking temperatures (they claim +/- 10 degrees) for hours. The grill can be operated through the Nexgrill app or the old fashioned way with no automation.
The Neevo 720 has the following features.
- 714.30 square inches of cooking space
- 2 burners with 22,000 BTUs of power each, for a total of 44,000 BTUs
- Temperature range of 250 degrees F to 600 degrees F
- Includes 1 meat probe
- A removeable grease tray for easy cleaning
- 2 side shelves
- Large wheels on one side and casters on the other to make it easier to move around
- 5-year burner warranty and a 1-year overall warranty
The Neevo 720 with Air Fryer has the same features as above, with the following differences.
- Includes a 13.8 quart air fryer
- Has a lower cabinet
- Has 4 casters
With the release of the Neevo, the only grill yet to be released for grilling season is the Camp Chef Apex Dual Fuel grill.