Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product through an affiliate link, we may receive a commission at no cost to you.
Pellet grill company recteq (formerly rec tec pellet grills), a portfolio company of Norwest Equity Partners, released a grill perfect for feeding large amount amounts of people, today on Twitter. While a late in the year release for summer grilling, the recteq RT-1250 (product link) will be a welcome addition to the market by anyone who needs lots of grilling space. It’s also an option for anyone that likes the size of the impressive Traeger Timberline XL with 1,320 square inches of cooking space, but not the price tag.
The new recteq 1250 has lots of appealing features to anyone in the market for a new pellet grill.
- Retail price of $1,799 – Check price
- 1,250 square inches of cooking area
- As with other recteq models, it has an impressive temperature range from 180°F-700°F+, so you can go low and slow or grill and get a good sear
- Included front folding shelf
- Two meat probes included
- Integrated removable sliding second rack to accommodate taller food
- An impressive 40 hours of cooking with a full hopper, so you’ll never run out of pellets during a brisket cook or other long cooks
- PID technology for temperature control
- Integrated dual-band wifi controller with the ability to control the pellet grill with your phone
- 6 year warranty, so you know it will be around
There are no shortage of options for new pellet grills. The recteq 1250 joins other new pellet grill offerings including the feature rich Traeger Timberline XL, the smaller but outdoor kitchen ready recteq RT-1070, the rumored Camp Chef Apex and the new Nexgrill Oakford line. It’s a great time to be in the market for a new pellet grill.