Nexgrill is continuing their run of releasing great new products. They have a new pizza oven with a rotating stone, a gas and offset smoker hybrid grill, and now they released a new griddle. The new griddle is an expansion of their Daytona line, this time it includes a foldable cart for easy transportation.
Feature and Specs
- Retail price of $229 (check price) – Home Depot exclusive
- A 21.25 inch griddle with 334.7 square inches of cooking space
- 2-burners with a total of 20,000 BTUs of cooking power
- A removeable grease cup with a foil liner for easy grease management
- A cart with 2 side shelves for a work space wherever you are
- Weighs 90 lbs
We’re fans of using foldable carts, rather than being in need of a table. It’s one less thing to worry about when cooking away for home, works well for storage, and makes cooking for a couple people at home easier. We liked the cart option of the Masterbuilt Portable Charcoal Grill when we tested.
If you’re in the market for a portable griddle, but plan to do most of your cooking at home, check out the more robust Pit Boss Ultimate Griddle. It has a traditional grill cart, but you can easily lift the griddle off to take with you.