Hestan, a brand known for their commercial kitchen and high-end residential equipment, has launched a new pizza oven. The gas fired Campania Pizza Oven is robust and can be used as a countertop unit or built-in to an outdoor kitchen.
With a starting retail price or $8,489, the Campania Pizza Oven has the high-end, outdoor kitchen market in mind. It can be configured in a stainless steel finish or in Hestan’s twelve signature color and finish options to match your design aesthetic. It comes with the following features and specifications.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel exterior
- Interior double-walled construction encapsulated with heavy duty industrial-grade insulation
- 3/4″ thick, removable, ceramic cooking hearth stone
- 449 square inches of cooking area
- Radiant burner technology for roasting, searing meat and vegetables, in addition to cooking pizzas
- Battery powered spark ignition system with a standing pilot for installation without electricity
Pizza ovens are becoming very popular, with new releases from Solo Stove, Fire One Up and US availability of the Gozney Dome. There are also pizza oven conversion accessories being launched, most recently from Blackstone and Traeger. What differentiates the Hestan Campania Pizza Oven is its commercial grade construction and high-end market targeting.