Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product through an affiliate link, we may receive a commission at no cost to you.
One pellet grill company that may not get the attention of brands like Traeger or Pit Boss, is Grilla Grills. They’re based out of Michigan and were recently purchased by Smith & Wesson spin-off, American Outdoor Brands.
Grilla Grills has some unique and innovative products. Maybe with the new ownership, we’ll see them marketed more. While we’re waiting for that, below is an easy to follow summary of their current grill line-up.
While Grilla Grills offers grills that use other fuel sources, pellet grills are what they are most known for. All of their pellet grills have the following features.
- WiFi enabled controller to connect with your phone
- Double walled insulation – they’re a Michigan brand, so the grills need to work well in cold weather
- Temperature range of 180 degrees F to 500 degrees F
- Stainless steel grates
- Included meat probe
- Stainless steel lid
Grilla Grills Chimp Tailgater
The Grilla Grills Chimp is the smallest grill in their line-up and is great for it’s portability. This portable pellet grill is a good size (it’s heavy though) to take camping, tailgating or for the backyard. Below are features unique to the Chimp.
- Retail price of $599 – (click to check price)
- 15 lb hopper capacity
- Snap Lock folding legs, for added versatility
- 460 square inches of cooking area
- Weighs 90 lbs
- 2-year warranty
Grilla Grills Silverbac
Next in the line-up is the Grilla Grills Silverbac. This full-sized grill has a lower cabinet, like you’d see traditionally on gas grills. It has the following features.
- Retail price of $899 – (click to check price)
- 20 lb hopper capacity
- Four pivot casters with two locking brakes so you can still move it around
- 692 square inches of cooking area
- Weighs 170 lbs
- 4-year warranty
Grilla Grills Silverbac AT
The premium pellet grill in the line-up, the Grilla Grills Silverbac AT ditches the cabinet from the regular Silverbac for a cook all-terrain cart. It has the same features as the Silverbac with the exception of the following.
- Retail price of $1,099 – (click to check price)
- 14 gauge steel frame, with large rubber wheels so you can take it wherever you need to
- Weighs 195 lbs