Today, pizza oven maker Gozney launched the Secret Supper Club, a 5-stop world tour of legendary chefs. It’s a creative idea from Gozney, that will no doubt be well received.
Each 4-hour (6pm to approximately 10pm), outdoor event features a live fire menu that’s been crafted by the host. Guests will have the opportunity to meet the host, learn more about the menu’s inspiration, and get hands-on with pizza in a secret outdoor location.
The Secret Supper Club will be help at the following locations.
- Los Angeles – May 18th – Frank Pinello from Best Pizza in Brooklyn
- New York – June 8th – Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo from LA’s Jon & Vinny’s, Animal, and Son of a Gun
- London – July 20th – Lee Tiernan from F.K.A.B.A.M, and James Beard awarded chef Danny Dowien
- Utah – August 25th – Brad Leone from Bon Appetit’s hit YouTube series It’s Alive
- Sydney – November 16th – Luke Powell from LP’s Quality Meats, and Isobel Little, the head chef at Swillhouse Hospitality
Tickets to the events are dependent on region. The US events are $75, the UK events are £55, and the AU events are $95. Each ticket includes a seated, multi-course dining experience, a welcome beverage, and wine pairings with dinner.
The Los Angeles and New York events are already sold out. Tickets to the other cities haven’t come on sale yet, but act fast when they do, because they will likely sell out quickly.