When it comes to high quality electric powered grills, Kenyon has a great line-up. They started off making grills for marine applications, so you can expect lots of stainless steel. Now they’re continuing to innovate in that category with the the first high quality battery powered electric grill.
The VDC 48V grill has 16 power settings, or you can pick a specific temperature. If you’re grilling on a boat or in the backyard with friends, there is a timer built-in to let you know when to flip your burgers. There’s also an automatic shut-off timer, to keep you safe if you get distracted.
Features and Specs
- Estimated retail price of $2,730 – release date unknown
- 155 square inches of cooking area
- Lightweight at 24 lbs
- Non-stick cooking grates that are dishwasher safe
- Preheats in less than 7 minutes, so you can be ready to grill quickly
- Built with passivated marine-grade 304 stainless steel for weather resistance
- Waterproof digital touch control panel