Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product through an affiliate link, we may receive a commission at no cost to you.
Are you dry aging meat, do you have a wine cellar or do you need a refrigerator thermometer? Maybe you just want to keep track of the temperature in your house and need an indoor thermometer. ThermoWorks’ new RH SPOT can help anywhere that keeping track of temperature and humidity are important.
With its built-in magnetic bottom or included metal mounting plate, it’s easy to attach to various surfaces. The autorotating display is backlit and comes on automatically in the presence of light, so it’s easy to read.
- Retail price of $29 (check price)
- Temperature measuring range of -13 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- Temperature accuracy of +- 1.8 degrees F
- Has max and min temperature and humidity readings for monitoring
- IP65 water resistance
- Runs off a CR2032 battery for around 5,000 hours (208.3 days)
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
We use ThermoWorks products in all of our reviews because of their accuracy and reliability. If you’re in need of thermometer anywhere temperature and humidity is important, the ThermoWorks RH SPOT is a great option.